|This site features avant garde research in the area of the Amarna Period in Egypt and its relation to Biblical Israel. This research presently offers the greatest potential for a profound improvement in our understanding of the origins of Judaism and Christianity, as well as our ability to reconcile Archaeology and the Bible.
||Este sitio en Español
Learn the Biblical identities of:
- Tutankhamun, Nefertiti & Akhenaten of the Amarna Period
- Inyotef, Amenemhet and Sesostris of the Egyptian Middle Kingdom
- Hammurabi of 1st Dynasty Babylon
- Hyksos kings Salitis and Khyan
- Thutmose III and Amenhotep III of the Egyptian 18th Dynasty
- Sheshonq of the 22nd Dynasty
(Looks are Deceiving!)
Learn the historical identifies of:
- All the Patriarchs and Biblical kings from Adam to Zedekiah
- Abraham and Sarah
- Ishmael and Isaac
- Rebecca, Rachel & Leah
- Jacob and Esau
- King Saul, David & Solomon
- Joseph & Judah
- Moses & Joshua
Book Online: Living in Truth - Archaeology and the Patriarchs _ + _ Companion eBook 1: A Twisted History: Genesis and the Cosmos
Feature Essay 1: Greek Democracy Exploded _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ + _ Companion eBook 2: Alexander the Great: Beyond the Divide
Book Online 2:: Heroes of the Hellenistic Age: Ptolemy II, Hannibal, Judas Maccabee and Gaius Marius
Feature Essay 2: "Mary Magdalene, Harlot or Queen?" _ _ _ _ _ + _ Companion eBook 3: "In Development"
Discussion Board: Resources and Archived Topics _ _ _ _ _ _ _ + _ Shakespeare Commentaries!
© Charles N. Pope, US Library of Congress. All rights reserved.